Chica Surf Adventures
Why You’ll Love It
- Sunny vacation at year-round surfing hot spot
- Daily lessons, fitness classes, and local eats
- Horseback rides on the beach, zip-lining, and snorkel tours
Imagine waking up to the sound of waves. That’s just the beginning of your epic Costa Rica adventure. Once you get out of bed—with the help of some Costa Rican coffee—you’ll be off to catch some surf, zip-line through the jungle, and hit up the local dance clubs.
New to the board? No problem. Chica Surf lets you set your own pace: first-timers get tons of one-on-one attention while experienced surfers are free to carve their way to shore. You’ll revive your spirit and your tan in no time.
After a refreshing morning sesh, relax with afternoon yoga and a dip in the infinity pool. Or keep the excitement on high. With hikes through Montezuma Falls, snorkel tours to Isla Tortuga, and beachside ATV rides, once-in-a-lifetime opportunities are in endless supply.
– Kia, Bloomspot Staff Write
Flights and travel not included, but Chica will assist in finding the best travel arrangements—fly to San Jose, Costa Rica, then grab a puddle jumper flight from San Jose to Tambor and taxi into town
Lodging for seven nights
Shared cabana includes a ceiling fan, linens, kitchenette, closet, terrace, hammock, a safe and locker, and daily housekeeping
Breakfast and dinner each day
Four surf lessons, daily surfing, and unlimited surf equipment use
One yoga, acrobatic silk yoga, or Capoeira class; option to take additional classes
Guided day trips
Zip-line through the jungle, Isla Tortuga snorkel tour, guided tour of the Montezuma waterfalls, access to Vista de Olas Infinity Pool, and BBQ
See all package features
- Valid for selected dates only.
- Valid for women only.
- Must have a valid US passport.
- May purchase multiples.
- Includes lodging for seven nights, daily breakfast and dinner, a shared cabana, unlimited use of surf equipment, four surf lessons, daily surfing, one fitness class, and guided day excursions for one.
- Tropical massage, ATV rentals, horseback riding, additional yoga classes, private surf lessons, and Spanish lessons are not included but may be purchased as add-ons upon arrival.
- Airfare, beverages, car rental, and transportation not included.
- Taxes included.
- Must redeem in one trip; no cash or credit back.
- Cannot be used with other offers; not valid with existing reservations.
- Refunds allowed until 11:59PM PST on October 24, 2012. All sales are final after this date.