THE HOTEL HANFORD
Why You’ll Love It
- VIP package to South Coast Plaza including a $100 gift certificate, valet parking, and discounts to over 250 boutiques, restaurants, and spas
- Entry to South Coast Plaza’s ACCESS VIP Hospitality Suite featuring complimentary refreshments and concierge service
- Complimentary welcome cocktails at Savoy, high-speed internet, parking, and shuttle service to/from John Wayne/Orange County Airport
- Proud Member of the Costa Mesa Conference and Visitors Bureau
Are you a savvy business traveler who loves to sneak in some between-meetings shopping? Or a shopaholic traveling to the OC for the newest spring fashions? Whoever you are, The Hotel Hanford has your recipe for relaxation, whether that takes the form of a dip in the pool or a dip into your purse.
The Hotel Hanford knows that a truly boutique hotel is a multisensory experience. Fine furnishings, spa-quality bathrooms, gourmet cuisine, and above all, friendly service: these textures interweave for a stay that surpasses even the pickiest expectations.
A room at The Hotel Hanford is a study in well-balanced style and comfort. Lucky for you, because your VIP package to South Coast Plaza— OC’s cousin to LA’s Rodeo Drive—will keep you moving during the day.
– Erika, Bloomspot Staff Writer
350 square feet, king bed, large glass enclosed walk-in shower, premium oversized shower heads with thermostat water controls, Gilchrist & Soames bath products, and work desk with ample power outlets
350 square feet, two queen beds, relaxing tub/shower combination, premium oversized shower heads with thermostat water controls, Gilchrist & Soames bath products, and work desk with ample power outlets
350 square feet, king bed, relaxing tub/shower combination, premium oversized shower heads with thermostat water controls, pull-out sleeper couch, Gilchrist & Soames bath products, and work desk with ample power outlets
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING
“If there was a way I could give this 1000 stars, I would. This was an absolutely lovely hotel. It is beautifully decorated and well maintained. The staff was very nice and made an extra effort to keep you happy.”
“We stayed at Hotel Hanford for one weekend night, and it was perfect! … The location was very convenient … and the hotel amenities and staff were lovely. We liked the modern look/feel … Definitely recommend.”
“It is a great place to stay—classy, lovely rooms, comfortable, the customer service is professional and very friendly. We will stay there every time we are in Costa Mesa area.”
See full list of attractions
- Valid for selected dates only.
- Includes $100 gift certificate and VIP Savings Passport to South Coast Plaza; shuttle service to/from or valet parking for one vehicle at South Coast Plaza; entry to ACCESS VIP Hospitality Suite at South Coast Plaza; and two cocktails at Savoy in The Hotel Hanford; all inclusions valid per night.
- 11.065% hotel tax will be added upon Bloomspot purchase.
- Must redeem in one visit; no cash or credit back.
- Cannot be used with existing reservations or other offers.
- Rescheduling requests cannot be accommodated due to the brevity of the promotional period.
- Refunds allowed until 11:59PM PST on May 7, 2012. All sales are final after this date.
The King Spa from $103.20
The Double Queen from $103.20
The Superior King from $119.20