Why You’ll Love It
- Named #1 resort in Virginia and #35 in the U.S. and Canada by Travel + Leisure
- World-class Golden Eagle Golf Course and on-site Premier Sailing School
- Family-friendly activities like croquet and evening s’more-making
Recharge in the unhurried pace of a simpler time. Rated the best resort in Virginia by Travel + Leisure, Tides Inn melds tradition with modern luxury and old-fashioned charm. Gorgeous rooms, an award-winning golf course, and even homemade cookies and lemonade await you at this beacon of Southern hospitality.
Cradled by the Chesapeake Bay, this full-service resort offers an array of recreation and activities including tennis, boating, croquet, biking, volleyball, and plenty of relaxation. In the mood to master your backswing? The Golden Eagle Golf Course (named one of the Top 20 Southern U.S. Golf Resorts by Condé Nast Traveler) is the area’s top pick for tee off. And make sure to grab a bite at the Chesapeake Club—with accolades including a AAA Four Diamond rating and the Wine Spectator Award of Excellence, it’s no wonder foodies travel near and far for its luscious crab cakes and carefully curated wine list.
There’s no better way to round out each fun-filled day than with the inn’s nightly bonfire. Gather your nearest and dearest to roast marshmallows and chase fireflies before heading back to your deluxe guest room complete with plush bedding, waterfront views, and a private balcony or patio.
– Brianna, Bloomspot Staff Writer
480 King Carter Dr
Irvington, VA 22480
AAA Four Diamond rating boasting balconies and water views; pet-friendly accommodations available for an extra fee
Full-service spa, fitness center, outdoor pool, and daycare center
Golden Eagle Golf Course, Premier Sailing School, paddle boats, canoes, kayaks, basketball, bicycling, and tennis
See full list of amenities
- Valid for selected dates only.
- Valid for choice of one king bed or two queen beds; based on availability. Please call Tides Inn at (800) 843-3746 to request bed type after Bloomspot purchase.
- 7% hotel tax will be added upon Bloomspot purchase.
- $24 nightly resort fee will be charged upon arrival to cover valet or self-parking, wifi, and amenities such as non-motorized boating and bicycles.
- Cannot be used with other offers; not valid for existing reservations.
- Refunds allowed until 11:59PM PST on October 24, 2012. All sales are final after this date.