Why You’ll Love It
- Voted #1 Jazz Club by New York Magazine
- Fabulous, award-winning Broadway, TV, film, and radio performers
- Intimate 115-seat venue reminiscent of cabaret’s golden age
Glitter. From the drinks (like the Razzle Dazzle’em or Ruby-tini) to shimmering performances, the Metropolitan Room gives you a big dose of cabaret. Return to the Roaring Twenties or take a trip to Paris’ Pigalle. It’s one glitzy evening.
Start with a cocktail. (Maybe the Pumpkin Pie and the London Cider if you’re feeling festive.) Now take in the atmosphere—we can almost hear Édith Piaf’s melodies. Your main course? Blues, jazz, comedy, or even celeb impersonations. This acclaimed NYC hotspot’s calendar will not disappoint.
Your cherry on top is Metropolitan’s traditional cheesecake, red velvet cake, or dark chocolate mousse. It’s a sweet way to end a saucy (and sparkly) night.
– Jackie, Bloomspot Staff Writer
34 W 22nd St
New York, NY 10010
- Valid October 7, 2012–February 12, 2013 only.
- Must be 18 or older or accompanied by an adult to attend. Must be 21 or older to drink; valid photo ID required.
- Limit one per person.
- Must redeem in one visit; no cash or credit back.
- Taxes and gratuity not included; please tip on full value.
- Cannot be used with other offers.
- Refunds allowed up to 24 hours after close of Bloom