MOTHER’S DAY WINE AND CHOCOLATE
Why You’ll Love It
- Great gift without in-store hassles
- Bubbly of choice for Nixon’s “Toast to Peace” in Beijing
- Sparkling wine is aged two-plus years en tirage
This year, stand-out moms deserve an extraordinary tribute. Schramsberg Blanc De Blanc is the bubbly of choice at the Presidential Inaugural Ball—so perhaps it’s almost worthy of the woman you’re celebrating this May 13th. Pop it open for immediate delight, or watch it age gracefully with mom as a shining example.
In addition to glasses of golden-colored bubbly, spend Sunday ooh-ing and aah-ing over too pretty to eat (but too good not to) chocolates by Norman Love®. These delicate delectables are handmade from the finest cocoa, spices, butters, and purées. Remember—you’re enjoying the work of an artist in each bite!
Delivered to her door or yours, a half-dozen mix of Chardonnay and Cabernet Sauvignon is the gift that keeps on giving. Treat your lady of choice long after her holiday ends with glass after glass of fruity white and classic red. Cheers to mom!
– Tiah, Bloomspot Staff Writer
SCHRAMSBERG 2008 BLANC DE BLANC SPARKLING WINE
This Blanc De Blanc (white from white) is dry and crisp with small lots of malolactic- and barrel-fermented wines added for complexity. Aged on the yeast lees in the bottles for two-plus years prior distribution, it will maintain its vibrant, fruitful, and crisp nature for decades to come
NORMAN LOVE® CHOCOLATES
12-piece box of artisan crafted chocolates by world-renowned chocolatier
RED BRICK CELLARS 2008 TOUGH DAME CABERNET SAUVIGNON
A classic blend of Cabernet Sauvignon’s weight and berry flavors, Petite Sirah‘s red fruits, black pepper, and earth, and Syrah’s color and intense berries. The perfect amalgam of berry fruit, earthiness, and oak
MIRA LUNA 2009 TOUGH DAY CHARDONNAY
Unobstructed by oak, Sonoma Carneros Chardonnay fruit provides wonderful aromas of peach, pear, and melon while a touch of Muscat provides accessibility
See more details
$75 for two bottles of Schramsberg 2008 Blanc De Blanc Sparkling Wine and one 12-piece box of Norman Love® chocolates ($102 value)
$50 for three bottles of Red Brick Cellars 2008 Cabernet Sauvignon and three bottles of Mira Luna 2009 Chardonnay ($100 value)
- Expires November 8, 2012.
- Limit one of each offer per person. May purchase multiples as gifts.
- Must redeem in one transaction; no cash or credit back.
- Shipping and taxes not included.
- By law, Winetasting.com cannot ship to Alabama, Arkansas, Delaware, Kentucky, Mississippi, Montana, Oklahoma, Rhode Island, South Dakota, Utah, and Texas.
- Allow 5-7 business days for delivery in most states; 7-12 business days in Arizona, Connecticut and New Jersey, and up to 21 days for delivery in Massachusetts.
- Cannot be used with other offers.
- Refunds allowed up to 24 hours after close of Bloomspot sale.