THE RITZ-CARLTON CLUB, SAN FRANCISCO
Why You’ll Love It
- Convenient location three blocks from Union Square
- Full-service, 24-hour concierge
- Chic, fully furnished Club residences
- Complimentary daily breakfast
Fine dining, unparalleled shopping, and cultural institutions are steps outside your chic Market Street Club residence. The legendary Ritz-Carlton service custom tailors your San Francisco escape, freeing you to explore one of the world’s most romantic cities at your own pace.
Retail therapy in Union Square. Cable car rides to Fisherman’s Wharf. Indie art galleries in the Mission. Explore all this (along with gourmet delicacies in one of America’s most revered foodie capitals) neighboring your home away from home.
In true San Francisco style, each Club residence blends classic sophistication with contemporary comforts. Take in striking vistas of San Francisco’s dynamic downtown from your elegant and fully equipped urban oasis.
– Justin, Bloomspot Staff Writer
690 Market St
San Francisco, CA 94104
Full-service, 24-hour concierge
Complimentary daily continental breakfast in the Member’s lounge
Nightly bed turn-down service
Valet parking and twice daily housekeeping
Private Lounge on 12th Floor
FEATURED RESIDENCE AMENITIES
Italian-marble bath floors
Double-paned windows for sound minimization
- Valid on select dates only. 2-night minimum required.
- 1-bedroom Club residence accommodates up to four; 2-bedroom Club residence accommodates up to six.
- Limit one Ritz-Carlton Destination Club reservation per family per lifetime; no groups. Offers are non-transferrable.
- 15.50% hotel tax will be added upon Bloomspot purchase.
- All Club residences feature fully equipped gourmet kitchen, separate living and dining areas, and washer/dryer.
- Must redeem in one visit; no cash or credit back.
- Cannot be used with other offers.
- Refunds allowed until 11:59PM PST on June 25, 2012. All sales are final after this date.
The Ritz-Carlton Development Company, Inc. and the programs and products provided under The Ritz-Carlton Destination Club brand are not owned, developed, or sold by The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company, L.L.C. The Ritz-Carlton Development Company, Inc. uses The Ritz-Carlton marks under license from The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company, L.L.C.
Images depicted may be developer’s conceptual renderings and the description above may include features, furnishings and amenities that are proposed and subject to change at any time.
Missed the Bloomspot Travel Offer? No Worries, Just Click Here to Find the Best Travel Rates…