THE PROTEIN BAKERY
Why You’ll Love It
- Featured on Oprah’s “The O List”
- Trans fat free and packed with whey protein
- Wheat flour- and gluten-free ingredients (see website for allergen details)
- Baked in small batches and delivered fresh to your mailbox
In 1999, founder and inspired baker Stephen Lincoln contributed a smart answer to the problem of snacking better. Creating a delicious way to power the 600 muscles in the body, Lincoln baked a cookie packed with protein and all-natural ingredients. What resulted was a scrumptious snack that has been gathering rave reviews worldwide, even landing on Oprah’s coveted “The O List” and at the Daytime Emmy’s gifting suites.
The Protein Bakery philosophy is simple: use the highest quality natural ingredients, baked to perfection without any preservatives or artificial flavors. All of Protein Bakery’s scrumptious treats are made using the purest whey protein isolate available, rich in essential acids. Each snack is made using rolled oats and has zero trans fats.
Discover “smart indulgence” with cookies that have more protein and less carbohydrates than most snacks available. This nutritional balance prevents your blood sugar from spiking, energizing you without subjecting you to the dreaded sugar crash later. All baked goods are produced in small batches and delivered fresh to your mailbox.
– Brian, Bloomspot Staff Writer
- Expires July 5, 2012.
- Limit one of each offer per person.
- Must redeem in one order; no cash or credit back.
- Taxes and shipping not included. Not valid for PO boxes or outside the US.
- For more information on orders and shipping, click here.
- Cannot be used with other offers.
- Limit one certificate per order.
- Refunds allowed until 11:59PM PST on April 6, 2012. All sales are final after this date.