BAHIA HOTEL & BEACH CLUB
Why You’ll Love It
- Less than a minute from Cabo’s most popular beach
- Retro-inspired décor
- Pool with swim-up bar and hot tub
The staff at Bahia Hotel & Beach Club knows that when you’re in Cabo, the last thing you want to do is waste time poring over guidebooks. That’s why every worker—from the concierge on duty 24/7 to the guy who takes your room service order—makes sure that the only thing you need to do yourself is apply sunscreen.
You’re in a crystal blue pool surrounded by day beds and palm trees. The only thing that could sweeten your current situation is a drink—good thing you don’t have to go far. The swim-up bar, with its signature cocktails, gourmet bites, and adjacent hot tub, is only one of Bahia’s many special touches.
Another one of the hotel’s must-visits is Bar Esquina. Do you know fresh? Hold off on your answer until you’ve indulged in organic coffee direct from Oaxaca and fresh fish from the Pacific and the Sea of Cortez. This tasty fuel will keep you going through stand up paddleboarding lessons, snorkeling excursions, or relaxing afternoons on Medano Beach.
– Christy, Bloomspot Staff Writer
Includes queen bed, sitting area, 9-ft ceilings, individual climate control, and TEVA bath amenities
Includes two queen beds, sitting area, 9-ft ceilings, individual climate control, and TEVA bath amenities
See full list of amenities
- Valid for the European plan only; does not include meals.
- May purchase multiples to reserve consecutive dates.
- Blackout dates include June 15–22, November 27, December 2, and December 20, 2012–January 3, 2013; does not expire.
- No cash or credit back.
- Taxes and gratuity included.
- Cannot be used with other offers or existing reservations.
- Refunds allowed until 11:59PM PST on May 2, 2012. All sales are final after this date.