LE ST-MARTIN HOTEL MONTREAL
Why You’ll Love It
- Chic boutique hotel
- Luxe amenities
- In the heart of downtown Montreal
Business and pleasure? In the heart of Montreal’s financial district, Le St-Martin gives you the best of both worlds. The restaurant serves duck foie gras with cranberry wine chutney; the VIP pool lounge has an amazing view of the city; the rooms feature Laurier Heavenly mattresses. Why not sweeten your professional pursuits with a little luxury?
Modern prints, sleek furniture, and flat-screen TVs add a contemporary edge to your room’s chocolate-cream-gold palette. The staff’s total dedication to your comfort is obvious from the moment you arrive. But style and service aren’t the only things that make Le St-Martin a standout—rising 17 stories into Montreal’s skyline, this celebrated hotel really goes above and beyond.
– Kia, Bloomspot Staff Writer
980 Boul De Maisonneuve W
Montreal, Québec, H3A 1M5
CLASSIC DOUBLE QUEEN
340–375 square feet, two queen beds, free wifi, access to outdoor heated pool and fitness lounge, iPod docking station, coffee machine, local calls, and morning paper delivery
340–375 square feet, one king bed, fireplace, free wifi, access to outdoor heated pool and fitness lounge, iPod docking station, coffee machine, local calls, and morning paper delivery
GRAND LUXE KING
380–450 square feet, one king bed, fireplace, panoramic city view, pedestal bathtub, his and hers vanity sinks, free wifi, iPod docking station, coffee machine, local calls, and morning paper delivery
See full list of amenities
- Valid on selected dates only.
- May purchase multiples to reserve consecutive dates.
- Includes wifi, local calls, and access to outdoor heated pool and fitness lounge.
- Must redeem in one visit; no cash or credit back.
- 18% occupancy, federal, and provincial Canadian tax will be added upon Bloomspot purchase.
- Cannot be used with other offers or existing reservations.
- Does not include airfare.
- Refunds allowed until 11:59PM PST on July 15, 2012. All sales are final after this date.