CASA MODERNA MIAMI HOTEL & SPA
Why You’ll Love It
- 14th floor sky deck with infinity pool
- Minutes from the sands of South Beach
- Beautifully designed rooms include exotic wood and sleek steel accents
On your next sun-filled Miami vacay, park your bags in a hotel worthy of the sexy scene: Casa Moderna. Luxurious, contemporary design, a 14th floor sky deck with infinity pool, and on-site fine dining at Amuse Restaurant & Lounge make this the sweetest stay in the Electric City.
We’ll answer your first question right off the bat: the nearest beach (gorgeous South Beach, to be exact) is minutes away. After your bronzing break, walk to a host of other attractions, like the boutiques and galleries of the Design District and the concerts at American Airlines Arena.
As night falls, the party kicks into high gear. Casa Moderna’s central location makes getting to nearby bars and clubs a cinch. If those all-nighters catch up with you, recharge with a facial or massage at the hotel spa and then relax in your room’s private luxury soaking tub.
– Christy, Bloomspot Staff Writer
Standard King room from $139.30
Deluxe King room from $153.30
Deluxe Double Queen roomfrom $160.30
- Valid for selected dates only.
- Includes valet parking.
- 13% hotel tax will be added upon Bloomspot purchase.
- Gratuity not included.
- Must redeem in one visit; no cash or credit back.
- Cannot be used with other offers or existing reservations.
- Refunds allowed until 11:59PM PST on May 2, 2012. All sales are final after this date.
CASA MODERNA MIAMI HOTEL
Published on Mar 29, 2012 by CasaModernaMiami
Casa Moderna hosted Venue Magazine for a cover party with Jencarlos Canela, 600 of Miami’s finest joined to celebrate the launch of Casa Moderna formally known at Tempo Hotel.
Standard YouTube License