CLEAR LAKE BED AND BREAKFAST
Why You’ll Love It
- Private hot tubs with views of the lake
- Plantation-style charm with modern amenities
- Strolling distance from downtown eateries and shopping
Some use yoga to decompress. Others a glass of wine. For our money a private hot tub overlooking a lake at sunset trumps them both. Soak away stress and reconnect with calm at Clear Lake Bed and Breakfast.
You don’t have to be a watersport or fishing or hiking or all-of-these enthusiast to enjoy Lakeport; just a relaxation enthusiast. Whether you stroll into town for a leisurely bite, sleep till noon, or just hang your legs over the end of the dock, the only imperative here is peaceful living.
– Erika, Bloomspot Staff Writer
THOMAS JEFFERSON SUITE
Four-post queen bed, private veranda with private hot tub, LCD flat-screen TV, HD cable, DVD, high-speed wireless internet, refrigerator, two Queen Anne wingback chairs, walk-in closet, AC, electric fireplace, and ceiling fan
BENJAMIN FRANKLIN SUITE
Four-post queen bed, sleeper chair and ottoman accommodate extra guests, private veranda, Jacuzzi tub, large desk, LCD flat-screen TV, HD cable, DVD, high-speed wireless internet, refrigerator, two Queen Anne wingback chairs, walk-in closet, AC, electric fireplace, and ceiling fan
BIRD SUITE (LOCATED NEXT DOOR IN THE BEACH HOUSE)
Queen bed, living room, kitchen, deck with hot tub overlooking the lake, LCD flat-screen TV, HD cable, DVD, high-speed wireless internet, propane fire place, and AC
See full menu of services
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING
“If you live a life on the fast track and want to slow down a little bit, then this is the place for you … This is probably one of the most romantic places I’ve ever stayed at.”
Read more on Yelp
“I LOVE the Clear Lake Bed and Breakfast! It is the one place I feel I can really slow down and breathe deep. The scenery is exquisite and the home itself is to die for.”
Read more on Yelp
“Wonderful bed & breakfast, and such charming owners. When we settled down to watch a film in their incredible home cinema we were promptly treated to popcorn! A lovely touch.”
Read more on Yelp
A key part of providing the best service to our clients is to provide them with the guidance and support needed throughout the entire selling or buying experience.We want to provide the very best service to our clients. This means that for the home seller, we want to ensure that every home listed through us is given the attention necessary to properly promote it in the marketplace, and that every buyer that we assist receives everything they need to find the home they’ve been looking for. A key part of providing the best service to our clients is to provide them with the guidance and support needed throughout the entire selling or buying experience.
Feel the peace and tranquility on this special property when you sit on the deck overlooking the pastures and horse with wide open ocean views beyond. Take in the ocean and island views of Lahaina Town and the beaches. There are also business opportunities that may be acquired with this property., and with the backdrop of the behind you. Tucked away on this flag lot, it offers privacy and quiet. The 2 bedroom/ 2 bath cottage has a loft for added storage area. This has an 1100 sf barn with a 60′ diameter training pen, a pond, fruit trees, and multiple pastures. The 5.7 acre lot also allows for another main home dwelling to be built on the property that will have outstanding ocean and mountain views. This lot has private Potable and Nonpotable water service, private roads, walking and riding trails within the subdivision, a close proximity to
- Lahaina Things to Do (homeaway.com)
- 554 Punakea Loop 2 Makila Ridge Lahaina, HI 96761 MLS #: 351342 List Price:$4,700,000 – This 45 acre parcel offers privacy and truly Panoramic Ocean Views (filipinofestival.wordpress.com)
- Best Lahaina Restaurants (homeaway.com)
- David Spade, Nick Swardson, and Brian Evans Rock Lahaina on Maui (prweb.com)
- Find Local Lahaina on Front Street (homeaway.com)
- Lahaina, HI – THE RITZ-CARLTON CLUB, KAPALUA BAY Tropical Island Bliss in Maui… (filipinofestival.wordpress.com)
- Maui, Paradise Found! (afreckleintime.wordpress.com)
THE RITZ-CARLTON CLUB,
Why You’ll Love It
- Access to Kapalua Club’s Plantation and Bay Golf Courses
- Preferred access to Kapalua Spa
- Near outdoor activities in scenic landscapes
With Kapalua translating to mean “arms embracing the sea,” this bay lives up to its name. Here, the Club residences offer quiet pampering and outdoor thrills. From hiking and golfing to snorkeling and parasailing, a world of tropical adventure is at your doorstep.
Need more downtime? Restore your body at Kapalua Spa or lounge on Kapalua Bay’s famed sandy shore. Uncover little luxuries around every corner during your stay.
The Club residences provide family-friendly accommodations bathed in an air of casual elegance. Fully equipped gourmet kitchens, stately living and dining rooms, and private lanaiscomfort with modern flair at this seaside sanctuary.
– Justin, Bloomspot Staff Writer
The Ritz-Carlton Development Company, Inc. and the programs and products provided under The Ritz-Carlton Destination Club brand are not owned, developed, or sold by The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company, L.L.C. The Ritz-Carlton Development Company, Inc. uses The Ritz-Carlton marks under license from The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company, L.L.C.
Images depicted may be developer’s conceptual renderings and the description above may include features, furnishings and amenities that are proposed and subject to change at any time.
- Valid on select dates only. 2-night minimum required.
- 2-bedroom Club residence accommodates up to six; 3-bedroom Club residence accommodates up to eight.
- Limit one Ritz-Carlton Destination Club reservation per family per lifetime; no groups. Offers are nontransferable.
- 13.42% hotel tax will be added upon Bloomspot purchase.
- All Club residences feature fully equipped gourmet kitchen, separate living and dining areas, and washer/dryer.
- Must redeem in one visit; no cash or credit back.
- Cannot be used with other offers.
- Refunds allowed until 11:59PM PST on April 1, 2012. All sales are final after this date.
Truly Awe Inspiring Ocean Views! This 45 acre parcel offers privacy and truly Panoramic Ocean Views including Kahoolawe, Lanai and Molokai. The brand new 5 bedroom, 5.5 bath home has incredible views from every room. The saline infinity pool, with underwater sound system, is 80 feet long with a spa that seats 10 comfortably. The 5777 sf home has both upstairs and downstair lanais that total more than 3000 sf for a truly outdoor living experience. On property there is also a 3800sf barn , with upstair offices and a 3phase wood working shop below. A truly unique opportunity for a legacy property located in West Maui.
|Truly Awe Inspiring Ocean Views! This 45 acre parcel offers privacy and truly Panoramic Ocean Views including Kahoolawe, Lanai and Molokai. The brand new 5 bedroom, 5.5 bath home has incredible views from every room. The saline infinity pool, with… ( read more)|
|If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to reach out to me.|
|Cheryl L. Lee (R)B, e-PRO, MIRM, SRES
- Breakfast of Champions: Lana’i Edition Part 1 – Canoes Lana’i Restaurant and other stuffs (mmm-yoso.typepad.com)
- 10 Days in Maui Itinerary (hawaiilogue.com)
- Hawaiian Paradise Series: Maui (goudaandgigondas.com)
- Hawaii Itinerary: The Perfect 2 Weeks (hawaiilogue.com)
- Hawaii First Time Visitor Guide (hawaiilogue.com)
- Hawaii – the humpbacks we hung out with (jcaseofbeer.wordpress.com)
- Restaurant Week Hawaii 2011 (hawaiishopaholics.wordpress.com)
- Voices of Maui Daily Photo/News Blog: A LAHAINA POET IN OUR MIDST WRITES OF LAND AND SEA (voicesofmaui.wordpress.com)
- Hale Makamae – Petra Wiesenbauer Innkeeper Story (suiteexchange.com)
- Voices of Maui Daily Travel Blog: WHAT LOCALS DO ON SATURDAY NIGHT (voicesofmaui.wordpress.com)