FAPAC is organized exclusively for educational purposes within the meaning of Section 501 (c) (3) of the Internal Revenue Code. The primary purpose of FAPAC is to serve as an interagency association within the Federal and District of Columbia Governments, providing a focus for over thirty ethnically distinct groups originating from Asian and Pacific regions as recognized by the United States Bureau of the Census.
FAPAC is an organization that promotes equal opportunity and cultural diversity for APAs within the Federal and District of Columbia governments. FAPAC encourages the participation and advancement of APAs in the Government work force.
Each year, FAPAC gives out the FAPAC Civilian Awards and FAPAC Military Awards to honor the civilian and military AAPI who have done an outstanding contribution to diversity and community service.
- Conference on Asian Pacific American Leadership (CAPAL) (filipinofestival.wordpress.com)
- National Asian Heritage Festival – Fiesta Asia 2012 (filipinofestival.wordpress.com)
- Event Invite: Asian Pacific American Bar Association of Pennsylvania’s Lunar New Year Banquet (Phila, PA) | 2/10/12 (vinhsulaw.wordpress.com)
- Adam Smith joins congressional Asian-American caucus (seattletimes.nwsource.com)
- Asian Pacific American Women National Summit Announce Keynote Speakers (prweb.com)
- Political Campaign Targets Asian American Pacific Islander Youth (prweb.com)
- Phillip Lim and Nordstrom Team Up For Charity Tees (fabsugar.com)