DAUPHINE ORLEANS HOTEL: NEW ORLEANS HOTEL COLLECTION
Why You’ll Love It
- Quiet French Quarter locale steps from Bourbon St.
- Elegant boutique hotel with classic balconies
- Saltwater pool and tropical courtyard
- On-site parking available
It’s where beads fly off balconies and jazz notes barrel down alleyways. Still, NOLA doesn’t have to mean an all-nighter every night. Cozy, refined, and relaxing, this boutique hotel is a posh hideaway in the heart of the French Quarter.
Sure, historical decor keeps a picturesque past in tact, but fear not, the Dauphine is also up on the latest trends (think WiFi, fitness center, and Tempur-Pedic™ beds). The hotel bar, May Baily’s Place (a 19th century “sporting house” in a cottage where John James Audubon painted his “Birds of America”), gives the best nightcap around. Things heating up outside? Take a dip in the famous saltwater pool or stroll the tropical courtyard.
While you want the buzz of Bourbon Street, let’s face it, you also want some shut-eye. Discover a quiet sanctuary steps from it all.
– Evelyn, Bloomspot Staff Writer
One block from Bourbon St, Antoine’s, Arnaud’s, and Broussard’s; across from Susan Spicer’s Bayona Restaurant; near Royal St, and Natchez Steamboat Wharf’s last of the famous Mississippi Paddlewheel Steamers with twice daily cruises
415 Dauphine St
New Orleans, LA 70112
Between Conti St & St Louis St
Special ongoing offers for Bloomspot subscribers can be found atwww.neworleanshotelcollection.com/200
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING
“My stay at the Dauphine was fantastic. I found the staff to be friendly and accommodating. It’s a charming hotel, clean and elegant. You can’t beat the location in the French Quarter.”
“First time in NOLA, spent 4 nights here and we couldn’t have asked for anything more … Great location, friendly staff, amazing beds, and free complimentary breakfast!”
“One of the best “boutique” hotels in the Quarter is The Dauphine! … If you’re looking for a smaller, boutique style hotel to enhance your experience in New Orleans, this would be one of my top choices!”
Read more on Yelp
“This Hotel is absolutely the best to stay in when you are visiting NOLA … The Bed, oh lord, the bed. Amazing …. You feel like you’re sleeping on a cloud.”
2-NIGHT NEW ORLEANS EXPERIENCE PACKAGE FOR TWO
Includes accommodations in a Superior Carriage House King or Superior Main House King room, daily continental breakfast, two welcome drinks, two tickets to the Southern Food and Wine Museum at the Riverwalk Marketplace, discount book valued at $250 for special offers at the Riverwalk Marketplace, two-for-one entry to Mardi Gras World Attraction, $20 gift certificate to Hemline Boutique, complimentary bottle of wine with purchase of two entrees at Roux on Orleans restaurant, WiFi, and in-room coffee and bottle water.
- Valid for reservations May 27–September 30, 2012.
- Includes accommodations in a Superior Carriage House King or Superior Main House King room, daily continental breakfast, two welcome drinks, two tickets to the Southern Food and Wine Museum at the Riverwalk Marketplace, discount book valued at $250 for special offers at the Riverwalk Marketplace, two-for-one entry to Mardi Gras World Attraction, $20 gift certificate to Hemline Boutique, complimentary bottle of wine with purchase of two entrees at Roux on Orleans Restaurant, WiFi, and in-room coffee and bottled water.
- Not valid July 4–7.
- May purchase multiples to reserve consecutive dates.
- Must redeem in one visit; no cash or credit back.
- Transportation from the airport to hotel can be booked atwww.myairporttrip.com/nohc; limo, cab, or shuttle service from the airport directly to the hotel are available. Mention Dauphine Orleans Hotel for exclusive discount.
- 14% tax will be added upon Bloomspot purchase.
- Cannot be used with other offers or existing reservations.
- Refunds allowed until 11:59PM PST on May 23, 2012. All sales are final after this date.
Missed the Bloomspot Travel Offer? No Worries, Just Click Here to Find the Best Travel Rates…