Why You’ll Love It
- Edgy, classic, and glamorous styles that actually fit your budget
- Exclusive collections to complete any look
- Featured in People Style Watch and on The Today Show
- Shoes loved by fashion editors, celeb stylists, and bloggers alike
We get style inspiration from bloggers like The Glamourai, Keiko Lynn, and My Style Pill. Oh, and Lucky fashion editors, red-carpet stylists, and the costume designer for Mad Men. But where do these fashion powerhouses go to get inspired? Sole Society, of course.
And these divas don’t just talk about their love for Sole Society. They live it. Or rather, wear it. Kelly Framel of the Glamourai flaunted her Mary Joe platforms with House of Harlow sunnies and an Ikat dress on the streets of Manhattan, and Christine of My Style Pill wore her Kaitlyn pumps to meet the Diane Von Furstenberg.
Sole Society has wedges, flats, and booties that’ll fit you (and your budget) like a glove. Slip on some chic leather slippers or glitter-dusted heels … but be careful, people may think you’ve raided fashion’s most coveted closets.
– Kristen, Bloomspot Staff Writer
- Expires December 23, 2012. First-time Sole Society purchasers only.
- Limit one per person.
- Must redeem in one purchase; no cash or credit back.
- Shipping to addresses within the contiguous United States will be delivered standard ground free of charge; most orders are delivered within seven to ten business days.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii are shipped by the U.S. Postal Service and will be charged an additional $9 by Sole Society upon redemption.
- Shipping available within the United States only.
- Cannot be used with other offers.
- Refunds allowed until 11:59PM PDT on September 24, 2012. All sales are final after this date.