Why You’ll Love It
- Create your own masterpiece as you sip and nibble
- Friendly, encouraging step-by-step instruction
- Indoor climate control onboard boat for rain or shine painting fun
Give yourself a well-deserved break from stressful deadlines and daunting errands and enjoy a creative take on relaxation. Leave your worries ashore as you sip wine and paint personal masterpieces, all while sailing across the Potomac with UnWined Art.
A fruit and vase still life. Monet’s water lilies. Or (our personal favorite) bold red poppies. Just choose which image strikes your fancy and get ready to add some art to your collection—best of all, it’s uniquely you.
Whether you choose to paint on land or by sea, UnWined Art makes the simple act of putting brush to canvas a new way to catch up with the girls or show Mom around town.
– Krista, Bloomspot Staff Writer
Washington Design Center
300 D Street SW, Ste 410
Washington, DC 20024
9000 Lorton Station Blvd, Ste H
Lorton, VA 22079
- Expires December 4, 2012.
- Painting on the Potomac valid Monday–Friday, 12–2PM and 6–8PM only.
- Charter requires a minimum of six people with a maximum of twenty.
- In the unlikely event that your class is canceled due to lack of attendance, a credit will be issued towards your next class and you will be contacted the day before the scheduled class.
- May purchase multiples.
- Limit one certificate per visit.
- Must redeem in one visit; no cash or credit back.
- Cannot be used with other offers.
- Refunds allowed up to 24 hours after close of Bloomspot sale.