LVH–LAS VEGAS HOTEL & CASINO
(FORMERLY LAS VEGAS HILTON)
Why You’ll Love It
- Slot-play and spa credit jumpstart your stay
- No resort fee saves you up to $25 a day
- Gourmet restaurants, world-class gaming, and endless entertainment
- Spacious rooms with luxury amenities
With no need for themes, gimmicks, or fads, LVH–Las Vegas Hotel & Casino (formerly Las Vegas Hilton) showcases the city’s character—from premier gaming to entertainment. And with slot play and spa credit, you’re already on a hot streak before you even hit the tables.
Poolside cabana by day and a lively dinner at Benihana before hitting the scene. Don’t think twice about letting loose, because you’ve got a plush bed and a massage appointment to get you ready for tomorrow night.
– Erika, Bloomspot Staff Writer
FEATURED ROOMS AND SUITES
PREMIUM AND SUPERIOR ROOMS
One king bed or two double beds with ultra-soft bedding, 37” plasma TV, and high-speed internet access (for a fee)
See full room accommodations
JUNIOR KING SUITE
400-square-foot bedroom with one queen bed and separate 350-square-foot parlor with a murphy bed in addition to luxury amenities
PARK AVENUE 2-BEDROOM SUITE
1,200 square feet, two bedrooms with one king bed each, granite countertops, floor-to-ceiling bookshelves, and wet bar
See full suite accommodations
- Valid for selected dates only.
- No resort fees.
- Includes $20 in slot-play; two passes to Spa Fitness Center; $25 spa credit to be used during stay toward one 60–80 min spa treatment; and 15% retail discount on all purchases at LVH retail shop, excluding the Bling Shop, tobacco, newspapers, magazines, and paperbacks. All inclusions are per room and per stay only.
- 2-night minimum stay required for Friday and Saturday arrivals.
- Rates based on double occupancy; a $35 fee applies to each additional guest.
- Credit card required for check-in; a per-day $50 refundable deposit will be charged at this time.
- Player’s Club membership is necessary for per-room/per-stay $20 in slot-play; click here for information on how to sign up.
- 12% nightly hotel tax will be collected by hotel upon check-in.
- Must redeem in one visit; no cash or credit back.
- Cannot be used with existing reservations or other offers.
- Refunds allowed until 11:59PM PST on June 27, 2012. All sales are final after this date.