THE INN AT EUROPA VILLAGE
Why You’ll Love It
- European ambiance in Southern California
- Best “Breakfast Experience” in Southern California from Chef Dean
- Set on five acres of rolling green hills
Take a trip to Europe sans the 12-hour flight. Spanish, French, and Italian culture inspire the charming décor and delicious wine of The INN at Europa Village. This recently remodeled B&B may offer a new take on Temecula’s famed wine country, but the take-it-slow feel is all Old World.
Start your day off right. And by “right” we mean with Chef Dean’s “Breakfast Experience” prepared with seasonal, homegrown ingredients. You’re going to need fuel for a day spent experiencing some of the best that Temecula Valley Wine Country has to offer, such as hot air balloon rides, horseback rides, and olive oil tasting.
The fun doesn’t stop when the sun goes down. Pull up a chair around the patio’s six-foot fire pit for nightly sangria hour—we can’t think of a better way to celebrate a day well spent.
– Laura, Bloomspot Staff Writer
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING
“This place is absolutely beautiful and the staff is so hospitable and gracious. The European theme sets it apart … From the moment you walk through the front doors, you feel like family.”
“I had a great time at Europa Village this Fall. The staff is friendly and the wine was awesome. I can’t wait to go back!”
“Amazing staff, great wines, absolutely perfect atmosphere. It’s hard to find any other winery in Temecula that offers the look and feel that Europa has made.”
Read more on Yelp
“Europa Rocks! Such a nice touch. Brings together the service and professionalism of Napa with the feel and romance of old Europe.”
- Expires September 15, 2012.
- Not valid for stays on September 2, 2012.
- Must be 21 or older to attend. Valid photo ID required.
- May purchase multiples of wine offer and of The INN offer to reserve consecutive dates.
- Certificates may be combined.
- Not valid for merchandise.
- Cannot be used with other offers or existing reservations.
- Refunds allowed until 11:59PM PDT on June 7, 2012. All sales are final after this date.
Missed the Bloomspot Travel Offer? No Worries, Just Click Here to Find the Best Travel Rates…