Why You’ll Love It
- 1- and 2-day trips fit any summer schedule
- Pristine waters of the Lehigh River beat the heat
- Mountain biking trails filled with photo ops
If you’ve never gone whitewater rafting, here’s what you need to know: it’s awesome. The spray of fresh mountain water, adrenaline-pumping rapids, the spectacular scenery of the Pocono Mountains around every bend—we’ve found our favorite way to keep cool this summer.
Weekends lounging on the coach might be nice, but they don’t hold a candle to a weekend of exploring the wilderness. Spend a day riding the rapids with Whitewater Challengers, and then go cycling on one of the most breathtaking bike trails on the East Coast. With these friendly guides, you don’t need any experience to conquer the Lehigh’s waters.
This expert outfit also takes care of the details so you can focus on enjoying the adventure. From overnight camping to complimentary breakfast buffets, all you have to worry about is getting that perfect tan—and crafting the story you’ll tell your jealous friends when you get back.
– Brian, Bloomspot Staff Writer
$49 for Pedals and Paddles day trip for one ($87 value)
$199 for Pedals and Paddles 2-day trip for four ($432 value)
- Expires October 23, 2012.
- Must be 10 or older to attend.
- Not valid June 9 and 23, July 21 and 28, August 4, 11 and 18, September 7, 8, 15, and 22, or October 6.
- Tents and bunkhouses can be rented for additional cost.
- Complimentary breakfast offered July and August weekdays only.
- Limit two of each offer per person. May purchase multiples as gifts.
- No cash or credit back.
- Gratuity not included; Tipping is appreciated but not required.
- Cannot be used with other offers.
- Refunds allowed up to 24 hours after close of Bloomspot sale.